UPDATE

HI HUMANS


This gonna be kinda an update of my life at the moment and a heads up for you guys about what I wanted to do with this blog in the future.


I'm currently working as a freelance (filmmaker, photographer, writer, english tutor, choreographer, bla bla bla bla) after I graduated (just recently hehe) and I'm traveling now as well.
I'm going to keep this post short so. SO.
I'm not going to post a travel journey like I did before because I'm vlogging about it now at https://www.youtube.com/c/boboboh so this blog is gonna be something more specific. I will post about places I've been, photos or it an details about the place as well as my experience, where each post will specific on only one particular place so it would be even easier to search and easier for any of you guys who want recommendation on where to go and what to eat and so on. 


See you SOON!
Love always,
B

February 14, 2016

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.