Tuesday Themed Party: Celebrities Imitation




heyyyy

I was gone!
hehehe not thaaat long though :p

Well what you guys think about my new blog layout?
It's plain white like super white-white with nothing else.. I'm trying to figure how to my this white comes out a bit more classy and beautiful

but I'm kinda suck at technologies so it will probably take time..

.
.
Do you ever get bored of your Facebook profile picture?
Do you ever feel that your weekdays' night is boring as hell?


This is probably be the answer that we do..


I and my friends got superrrr duperrrrr bored from college life nonstop after midterm exams
we've got no holidays at all..
hurts!



Here we are! Celebrities Imitation Party!

my leftside friend as Kim Kadashian
me as Frida Gustavsson (VS)
my rightside friend as Lucy Hale

..dont judge us..
lol





















Everything is kinda fun when you're with your girl friends
dressing up, talking crazy things and take million of pictures



and we party like a Cheese-Stick!
(...sorry, G6 lame joke...)





You know what we said about our party?

"If you want a new Profile Picture, you'll get it"




I'll leave you with this thought: 
Your place or your friend's, bring only people you feel super comfortable with, and throw party it the air! Choose a theme, any theme, or if you cant think of just use mine :)

It'd make your boring routine back to life again



Live life!
B

March 12, 2013

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.