A Christmas Note



..I love this holiday..

I think almost everyone likes it too, but I mean, in my own little case, 
I lurvvvvvvv this Christmas feeling.
Maybe because I really fond for the cool breeze and a sparkling light. But even when i saw a glimpse of Christmas things on a shelve, ready to be sell out, I started to be so happy!
I'm not a Christian though.

Well, it doesn't mean that I didn't grew up in a Christian school, going to the church every friday with my classmate to sing for 12 years.. you know what i mean.

I have been waiting for Christmas for so long! Even though I have no reason to.. 
I didn't received any gifts since I left my school, I didn't get to sing any carols ever since either. Not include what I sing on my own though, hahaha :)

I love waiting for Christmas, decorating tree and seeing all those sparkling lights in the streets.

this is my stupid, huge, sparkling Christmas tree! 

But as I love waiting for it to come, I seems to feel nothing on Christmas day this year.. Which is quite weird, but sincerely, I don't want it to end at all.

I love Christmas as much as I have my nails painted every year hahaha. Its like an annual manicure of the year that will be festive art lol















And since the place I'm living right now is really famous with its hotness. Even it is winter right now, as it suppose to be.. Well, maybe because of the holiday spirits, it just gets cooler on Christmas eve.. Just Like That!
me, pretending the weather is cold and my dad pretending he likes Christmas like me

         
           As much as its not cold outside.. 
or maybe I have to be positive and tell you that  
it is a little cool..  

          Well, it is still good to turn on the air con inside the house and make it cold, dress up like it is cold and take picture with family lol
            

            At least I can find one person that love Christmas just like me! My niece!

            Personally, I don't think he even knows what Christmas is.. but as his mom dress him up, he enjoys having people gathering around and take picture of him.. The Proud Little Dude.

             I think I mentioned, but yea, I didn't get any present on Christmas. Rather, I got money on Chinese new year.. which is acceptable in exchange. Oh, and yes, I am half Chinese.. or maybe a quater. 
             So, my Christmas this year didn't start off really well as my plan with the nannies got cancle.. and I really wanted to go out because I have been stayed in for too long and it's boring. I tried to reached out to many people but they all got plans so well, I went for a movie alone. It was good though, Hotel Transylvania, great humor and voice. I really mean it! The voice of those characters are seriously charming. Great plot and great ending! Im gonna start my movie critic session later though, right now Christmas feeling is still flowing! :)

    
            Oh yea, I didnt get any gift but I did bought it for myself! The hat I have been dreaming for so long.. not literally dreaming but really wanted to own it haha. Finally got it from Zara and an additional red skirt. It's the kind of autumn red not red-red. 

              It's an ankle long skirt that cut up both side to the mid of upper legs. Fabric is real nice too! Its the same type of skirt with same colour but another one I didn't get has a glittery decoration on the waist, belt type of decorating but only front. It did up the price for that little accesories, but for me, I think I better find my own belt rather than get that one, so I can mix this skirt wider with other kind of clothes too :)

            At the end of the day, it is a nice festive day :)
    
            Yours,
             B

December 25, 2012

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.