The Witch's night


I found a new place for a night out!!
lol not that new..

It's actually right there for years already, I just got my chance of a visit :)
This place name is The Witch Tavern, it is a pub and restaurant in Thonglor, Bangkok Thailand.
Every time I pass this place, seriously every single time, I just look at it and think that this is a really interesting place I need to be here sometime. And I don't know how long it is since the first time I saw, but I can guarantee that it's pretty that much longgggg. 

picture from http://www.witch-tavern.com/New_site/index.html
picture from
http://www.witch-tavern.com/New_site/index.html


It is a restaurant with a witch theme, inside is decorated with lots of scary pictures, in antique frames. There's a red candle on every table and the atmosphere is really put me into the vintage cafe in some indy movie. It makes me feel pretty awesome lol.

It actually darker than these pictures though
,a lot darker.

When the night fall, there's a live jazz band performing as well.
It does really makes a great combination between the singer's voice with all the atmosphere created. 

Those green seats were amazingly charming but my friend did slide from it a lot hahahaha.




I had a great time dressed up with a witch theme, trying to blend in with the place!
It is like a styled night out with my girls, we really had fun preparing ourselves with some kind of theme :)

Wearing my Nars 'Train Bleu Velvet' matte lip pencil, and got my eyes done by Naked2 palette, a girl's best friend right!

Naked2 makes me fall in love sooo much. Because of its various but simple colours. It can be apply to many outfits and looks, either easy-go or the most glamourous. My favourite colours are Half Baked, Chopper, Snakebite and Busted.



I didn't take any full body picture so I can't really talk much about my dress but I have to tell you it is a black little comfy dress I got from ShopWasteLand.
Oh, and a hat I got from Zara that I told you in the last post 


                    This is how it really look like in the place..
 It is darrrrrrrrk .. :p    

Somehow, those pictures creeps me out when I randomly turn into them.. 


Well, I didn't mention yet but we did went for a make up shopping too!
I actually wanted to buy a brush on for a while, a dark red kind of colour.
I and my friend accidently ran into The Make Up Store's brush on shelve and I got my brush that easy..

Yea, I have to tell you I was shocked that it was just it. Like we saw it and I tried it and it is the colour I want.. because it was too easy, well, not like how I though would be so I just stood there gazing at it. 
My friend Pap, a girl on the left, keep telling me 
"I understand, you have to wait until it speaks to you."

Actually..
It didn't, and probably won't but a shop assistant came by and asked if she could help.
I just keep staring at the brush, I know it sounds insane, and I told her

"I am thinking.. whether to buy it now, or in a next one minute.."
and yes, my friends laughed.
We actually ended up bought each.


I got myself the brush colour 'Kiss on the Cheek' and its brush, and also 'Black matt' eyeliner pencil while my two friends got eyeliner pencil and lip liner pencil.. we bought that much just because.. 
just because we got 20% discount for 4 pieces and more! 

Haha, it's a new year discount!
yea.. I know what you're thinking, we got tricked, but it works though :)

Yours,
B

December 29, 2012

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.