A Place called Gossip


Hi humans :)

Today I have a date with a friend of mine at 11am but you know what.. I woke up 6.30am
No alarm clock, no wake up call. Anything


Well, even for a morning girl, this is still pretty early.. =__=
I spent almost an hour laying in my comfy bed scrolling twitter, facebook, instagram, polyvore, weheartit newfeed until there's nothing i could do anymore and here i am!



and this is my life lately.. 


with my new baby macbook, macarons and tea

Thanks to my dad who bought me twenty pieces of Bruno's macarons and now I feel like I can't eat anymore macarons for months.. so this morning im on a couch with fresh hokkaido chocolate instead

as good!


Yeaa, I've been reading French.. 
Yeaa, studying on my own hoping for some miracle. 
Noo, I'm not so desperate.. you know, last time I studied a language on my own I end up being able to speak it fluently until now.. and if you want to know, it's Korean. And no, not all by myself entirely but basically in the first year or something.

And Yes, I'm reading John Green's The Fault in Our Stars. It's gooooood!
I haven't finished it yet but I'm a big fan of John Green's quotes on internet and I'm also a big fan of this kind of book.. like, you know, The Perks of Being a Wall Flower. 
Ask me, I love that book for my life!!

Okay, okay, let's get start with today's restaurant review
This place called Gossip.
located in Sukhumvit 55, Thonglor 15. Bangkok Thailand

Weird ay? 
Yeaaa a little bit but it's a good weird.

this picture belongs to https://www.facebook.com/GossipThonglor


this picture belongs to https://www.facebook.com/GossipThonglor


It looking good right 
It actually isn't that big but yeaaa,  still pretty :)








At the time I went there it's quite early for a Gastro Bar kind of restaurant like this so there was not so many people inside


Oh yea,
also it was weekday night so the staffs were all for me and my friend..


like,
literally ALL FOR US


They paid attention to us soooo much.. even more than my mother when she's happy.. and I wasn't sure it was good or not but their service are real good despite the fact that they were so close, keep checking if we had finished our dish so they could clean it immediately.. hahahahhahahahahha
this picture belongs to https://www.facebook.com/GossipThonglor
Yes, we were on the comfy couche..!







I'm always lost myself for the comfy couche.. urgh
Want to carry it home with me!!

"take home pleassssse"






This thing called Chicken something, it's gooood
soft and juicy and well cooked.. all are good together!




Salad!
It was good but not THAT impressive. simply good






Here I am, if you could see me! :p




Spicy Spagetti that was also fine, nothing special but as good




Okay Okay Okay Here comes the good gooood gooooooood part!

The dessert!!



On the left, 
Melting chocolate topped with burned mash mellow.. 
Sounds so good right. Trust me, it tastes that amazing as well!
The crispe of mash mellow was killing me alive and even I'm thinking of it now, it's still killing me!

On the right,
nothing so special about it but what cool is that..
Eventhough it is so green, sooo green you must thinking it's the green tea stuff but one thing about me 
(which you may or may not like)
is that I dont eat, drink or consume any kind of Green Tea..

*long story*

So the green thing you see in that picture is simply berries and berrrrrrrries



Little story on me..

Well, there's one thing I love doing so much.. weiirrrd weird thing
I love fooling around super market as much as I love grocery shopping

hahahhaahahaha well see..





I probably love walking in grocery store as much as other female beings love but at some point, buying or looking isn't enough.. yeaaa yeaaaa you are actually thinking whaat

yeaa because I am crazy and walking properly isn't adequate for me :p








Neon Yellow see through clutch from Bershka. Neon yellow shoes from Aldo.





Thank you this human who always get as crazy as I am with me<3








Andddddddd
There's a private request about me posting advice blog on 'moving on' topic.
I will.
I will sooon for you humans :)

talk to you soon!
-b


May 28, 2013

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.